Below you can find some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that you’re unable to find the answers to, please do not hesitate to get in touch; we are happy to assist you however possible.
What are your minimum and maximum order quantities?
- ORBIS IMPEX, offers industry leading Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Minimum orders vary per design, and can be as low as 100 units for Casual Wear (design dependent). We support both large and small brands and our infrastructure allows us to offer a full manufacturing solution from prototype development to full scale production.
Can you produce samples and prototypes?
- We offer a prototyping service for the purposes of range development, which allows you to perfect your designs before committing to full scale production. Because the majority of the items we produce are made completely to your specifications, this is carried out before bulk production commences and the sample is sent to you in image form, or if you prefer, physically posted to you for approval. At this stage you can make minor design amendments to ensure your final products are exactly as you want them.
How long do samples and prototypes take to produce?
- The length of time it takes for you to receive your samples and prototypes depend entirely on your requirements. With that being said however, we aim to produce a pre-production prototype within 2-4 weeks of order placement. We will always endeavor to meet any timescales you may have, and will discuss this with you throughout the design process.
Do you produce ladies clothing?
- We are predominantly a menswear manufacturer however can produce some women’s variations of casual garments like tee shirts, jeans and tracksuits. We don’t produce specialist women’s wear like dresses, blouses or lingerie however.
What materials do you use to produce items and are they ethically sourced?
- All materials used to create your products are ethically sourced from our reputable suppliers. As a part of the design process we take in to account your requirements for durability, luxury and hand feel, matching your items with the very best materials for the application.
Can you produce items not shown on your website?
- The items shown on our website are intended as a guide to show you the scope of what we can manufacture. Our vast capabilities are such that we can manufacture almost any product within the main categories shown on this website. We love working with all brands and enjoy developing new products so whatever your requirements or ideas please get in touch and we can discuss a design solution for you.
Does your manufacturing take place in the PAKISTAN?
- No, we do not produce any items in the PAKISTAN. We have strategically placed factories across the globe which allows us to ensure high quality items whilst maintaining a competitive price point. If you would like any more information about where your items will be produced, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to assist.
What are your lead times for bulk manufacture?
- Lead times vary with workload and with design complexity, however for bulk production lead times are around 4-6 weeks from confirmation of sample. However, we understand some clients have time constraints which we will always endeavor to meet. Often, lead times are shorter than those quoted above. If you would like clarification on lead times for your items please do get in touch.
Are there economies of scale on bulk orders?
- As with all bulk manufacture we offer economies of scale, allowing you an extremely attractive profit margin when retailing or distributing. To find out more about how the unit price changes as quantity is increased please get in touch for a quotation.
Which courier service delivers orders?
- A selection of fully tracked and insured courier services is available and selected to best suit your shipping requirements. We predominantly use DHL for shipping although will discuss with you the best solution for your order.
Are there any import duties I should know about?
- Some products incur an import duty which differs according to the country of delivery, product type and cost. We are more than happy to discuss with you any import duties which you may incur upon delivery and will endeavor to answer any questions you may have regarding the import of goods.
Is my Intellectual Property protected?
How do you accept payment?
- We accept payment via bank transfer. Payment information can be found on your invoice.